[置頂]

書單: 安迪葛洛夫:Only paranoid survives.

Jul 11, 2011

[solution] Crysis black screen crash at end of relic mission

Hi everybody,


Since the topic has been closed and I can't post my solution there, post it here.

2011.07.14 Update:

My final solution:
Launch the prompt window, CD to the crysis.exe directory, type `crysis.exe -DEVMODE +map `
(ex: crysis.exe -DEVMODE +map core)

This is my only workable final solution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The below text is obsoleted ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everybody,

I think I found a solution.

If you encounter similar problem, re-load your saved game, and lower the game resolution. I set it 800 x 600, then I can go the mission-to-mission transition.

If the above doesn't work, you may try the following:
1) I have upgrade my GTS450 driver from 259.22 to 275.33 (I think it is not the key)
2) You can try DX9 mode (add "-dx9" suffix in the shortcut property - search other articles)
3) Change the resolution to 800 x 600
4) I ever changed my Advanced option to : Object quality to Medium, Motion BLUR to off, and others are low.

Happy crysising!

2011.07.13 Update:
Hi, I have verified that the problem is NOT resource problem. You CANNOT count on 1GB video card to solve the problem. I have tested the issue on 1GB GTS 450 and the issue still exists.

I think it is a software issue! Not a resource issue. (So if you are using 512MB video card, you need not change it.)

If anyone has much information about this issue, your comment is welcome! Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The above text is obsoleted ~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: